About the Brand
Vegamour is a fast-growing, vegan hair wellness brand focused on holistic hair health, taking concerns head on with a 360 approach. How our products are made is as important as what they do, so we take pride in a completely cruelty-free process. We also Fair Trade source our sustainably harvested natural ingredients from female-owned enterprises so we can better ourselves and better our world - together.
The Role in a Nutshell
Vegamour is looking for a creative Project Manager to own all retail partner related projects. They’ll be responsible for managing the workflow and processes of Brand Creative (retail specific) projects from briefing to execution. The ideal candidate understands the creative process, the stage gates involved and what it takes to keep projects on time and within budget (particularly with Sephora), all while acting as the liaison between Vegamour and our reputable retail partners.
This person must also have a strong background and understanding of project management and content production best practices, excellent organizational abilities, be comfortable working in a deadline driven, time sensitive work environment and be capable of managing multiple projects at once.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and manage production timelines from briefing through to delivery with proper stage gates, ensuring concepts are approved by key stakeholders and executed according to plan and budget.
- Ensure briefs are obtained and provide the necessary information for a project to begin.
- Establish feasibility and timing of incoming requests in order to gain official approvals and start/completion dates.
- Communicate project approvals, start/completion dates, progress reports, and expectations of delivery should completion date timing need to be amended.
- Attend meetings with internal/external partners, communicating with (or on behalf of) Creative.
- Route artwork to key stakeholders, obtaining comments for revisions and ultimately written approval while adhering to timelines.
- Upload assets to retailer and/or retailer per specific guidelines.
Retailer Digital Assets:
- Project manage digital retail projects (domestic/international) inclusive of the following: evergreen and promotional PDPs, digital storefronts, retailer specific campaigns and ads, presentations, education videos.
- Project manage in-store retail projects (domestic/international) inclusive of the following: permanent displays, promotional displays, windows/events, educational materials, retail printed signs, booklets, etc.
- Ensure printed materials (evergreen and promotional) are following retailer standards/timelines and are within budget.
- Provide guidelines and correct dielines and/or specs to ensure assets are designed properly.
- Scope internal and external work streams to ensure deadlines are met and allowing for internal stakeholders to approve in a timely manner.
- Obtain and deliver product samples, match prints and material references to vendors as needed.
What We’re Looking For
- General knowledge of project management processes, tools and technologies, including asset management such as Monday.com, Wrike, Asana, Brandfolder, Milanote.
- A highly organized self-starter who understands how to balance multiple projects and keep them moving in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- 4-6 years experience in project management with an emphasis on print.
- A true collaborator - understanding how to work cross-functionally to obtain information/details within the necessary timelines to keep projects on time and within budget.
- A growth mindset. No task is too small and you can find ways to get things done with minimal guidance.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Mac environment, project management software.
What Would Be Nice to Have
- An understanding of the creative processes by function.
- Familiarity project managing assets for brick and mortar retail.
- Experience working for or within a Sephora environment.
We have a great team, a great company culture (fun, collaborative, into making the world a better place than we found it!), amazing Healthcare Plan (with Dental and Vision), stock options and some great snacks at the office!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, creed, color, or national origin. It is important to Vegamour to create a diverse and inclusive team, so even if you don't meet all of the requirements listed in the job description, please consider applying anyway!