VEGAMOUR is a rapidly growing hair wellness company that combines sustainably harvested, plant-based actives with the latest advances in molecular science to produce clean formulas that effectively promote hair & scalp health. We believe in biodiversity, community, Fair Trade and corporate responsibility. Our mission is to advocate the use of thoughtfully sourced, organic plant actives in creating superior wellness & beauty products that neither harm the people who use them or the planet we all share.
We are seeking an HR Business Partner to support our growing team. Reporting to the Sr. Director of People, the ideal candidate has experience building an HRBP function at a high-growth organization, and is passionate about providing a supportive and developmental experience for employees. This person will be key in the day-to-day HR support of Vegamour employees and will own a variety of functions and projects across performance management and employee relations.
The role is hybrid out of our LA office.
- Provide strategic level business partnership to managers and their teams, and support across areas of talent development, employee relations, performance management and learning & development
- Enhance and oversee formalized feedback process for employees and managers
- Provide coaching to leaders around employee relations and other HR issues and advise on appropriate solutions
- Oversee and manage all HR documentation
- In collaboration with the Sr. Director of People, support overall HR planning and strategy development
- Contribute to the development of new HR programs, trainings and policies
- Manage distribution and data analysis of bi-annual company surveys, retention, and engagement markers
- Collaborate with Sr. Director of People to develop learning and development experiences tailored to team building, leadership development, and career progression
- Ability to exercise a high level of confidentiality, judgment, and compassion in dealing with sensitive employee matters
- Excellent administrative skills, including strong ability to manage excel, microsoft office, and organize project boards
- Strong attention to detail and documentation skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-7+ years experience working as a strategic HR Business Partner
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, startup experience preferred
- HR certification a plus